Feb 25, 2011 Post By: Buffy

Fun Times

This week has been a very fun one with Avery. Of course she is ALWAYS happy, but she has been hitting major milestones all at once it seems. I realize that if not written down, it will be quickly forgotten. Since the day I last blogged, she has become MUCH more mobile with her rudimentary crawl and ease of rolling. Just days before she was perfectly content to stay put.
We have just recently begun to sign to her when in the highchair with simple ones such as "more" and "finished". Though I remember Noah just staring at us for a few months, Avery has started to reciprocate and sign "more" back to us this week as well. She does it with a big smile as if to say, "yah I'm so cool!". Also, she is suddenly very good at feeding herself those baby snacks like puffs or yogurt bites as she just started getting them within the last 2 weeks. At first glance it would seem a baby has a carefree easy life, but in reality, they are incredibly busy with beginning to learn what will take them their entire childhood to learn!
Other than that, our family has been hit with yet another virus or bug... it's not been our year for good health. Mostly right now it's Noah and me with sore throats (like blow torches for me), coughs, and general fatigue/congestion. Fun times at our house!
For my birthday weekend, Brent has work off and our plan was to fit in running (I wish I felt good enough to), painting/decorating Avery's bedroom (we officially gave up on trying to do the shared bedroom thing with Noah as bad a sleeper as he is), and do a birthday date. Can this all get done? We can try right? Then Sunday is the Oscar party which I am supper excited to see what it's all about and you can't go wrong when it involves our fun bunch!
Well, Avery finally went to sleep so I better go put some sample paints up on her walls.
Love you guys.



  1. Great job Avery! I really hope you guys start feeling better. I wish we were going to be there for the party. Someday.

Copyright Reserved The Sundry Seven 2010.
Design by: Bingo | Blogger Templates by Blogger Template Place | supported by One-4-All