Sorry, I've got a back log of blogs
1. Stinchfield Temple night is next Thursday the 17th. Come one, come all! We've been hitting burgerville after and is a tasty treat following the spiritual feast.
The lives and times of the Stinchfield clan
1. Stinchfield Temple night is next Thursday the 17th. Come one, come all! We've been hitting burgerville after and is a tasty treat following the spiritual feast.

I'm interested in the Mudslinger - I think Dave and 2 older boys have an overnighter that night, but maybe Parker, Morgan and I can come...I'll check with Dave tonight and let you know.
Also - I'd like to read about the hill running...there was no link attached.
I already congratulated you on the Wilsonville contract, but congrats again. It's nice to see hard work pay off, and no one is more deserving.
We will be at one of the performances in April - keep reminding us, please.
Whew. And see you next Thursday.
Adina
Actually, I was referring to the temple but we are going to be in Las Vegas the weekend of the trail run for an anesthesia course for Kenn. I can come down the next week to help clean/move whatever is needed...
Love,
Barb
Mom - so should I change Dad & your RSVP to not attending the Oscar party? you're gonna be in Vegas??
Peter - Congrats on the bid win! I'm still mulling over whether or not I'm gonna do the trail run. I'll keep you posted.
Kenn and I will be up in Olympia..can't get back in time! We will miss doing it!
Love,
Barb