Really Quick
I thought I had posted this last week, but really, I was actually on drugs and I guess I didn't. Anyway... I was reading through the blogs (Anne, Buffy, Adina, Tracey, Marnie, etc...) and I was thinking what an awesome family we have and how much I love all of you and how blessed I was to have each of you in my life and the lives of my hubby and kids. You just can't beat the Stinchfield clan (you can tie with the Bennetts;-) That about sums it up. I love you all and I can't wait for a month and a half or so of playing this summer.
Subscribe: 


That's a great thought and expression. From the heart. Nice way to start out our day, assuming, of course, that we read our blogs in the morning.
You guys could come play with us in that dump they call Las Vegas, this weekend. More schooling for the old man. Required by the state dental boards. But, hey, a little education can go a long way.
And, I had to add Beatles LOVE to the schedule. How could we not go see that? L/Kenn and Barb