4
Feb 2, 2011 Post By: Anne and Peter

The Guilty Mug Shots

 



Evidence is written on the faces (in permanent ink!).
Posted by Picasa



  1. Yikes! I'm glad I wasn't there for that discovery!

  1. I will never forget the pictures from Isaac drawing with a Sharpie on Taylor's face...I think he was making him into a zebra - and I believe Dave was "watching" them at the time - didn't those pictures go into a scrapbook Adina?

  1. Wolverine? Batman and Robin? Army camo? Where are we going with this?

  1. Isaac was turning Taylor into a tiger. We were actually both right there, but Isaac would take a swipe at taylor's face whenever we looked away. When we looked to see why Tay was fussing, we couldnt see anything - hence the stripes on only one side of his face. And yes, it is well -documented in their photo books!

Copyright Reserved The Sundry Seven 2010.
Design by: Bingo | Blogger Templates by Blogger Template Place | supported by One-4-All