3
Feb 27, 2011 Post By: Jane

Lazy Week:P

Grandma Bennett was here for about 10 days and we had SUCH a fun time. And this week was our Mid-Winter break. I did three things

1. Babysit. I earned all of my money for Wicked in one week. I LOVE babysitting. It is so fun to play with little kids and especially since I have babysat them since they were babies.
2. Watch TV. I was watching Psych, my new favorite TV show.
3. Family. Although it was a lazy week, it was needed. It was the end of the trimester and a new one starts tomorrow. It was nice to be together as a family and not ALWAYS doing something. Just relaxing and talking.

I love ALL of my family so much. I cannot wait to see everyone this summer:)!

I read all of the blogs, almost every day, but I am making it a goal to blog more.



  1. So good to have you post on our blog. Lazy weeks are great! We all need them once in a while!!!!

    Loe,
    Grandma Barb

  1. we are so anxious to see all of you, jane - it's been too long!
    good job on the babysitting - that is such a great way to earn money - and good practice for when you are a mom!

    Love you!

    Adina

  1. Thanks Adina! It really is great to babysit. Love you, too! And Grandma-yes this week was definitely needed. Loe you, too:)

Copyright Reserved The Sundry Seven 2010.
Design by: Bingo | Blogger Templates by Blogger Template Place | supported by One-4-All