Life
I am glad that we have had so many people sign up for this daily mile thing. It is just nice to know that we are all active and it makes a nice way to motivate each other. I think everybody has done an awesome job so far. So this is going to be pretty short, I just wanted to post something. Last Saturday Tracey and I started to do the physical training for our scuba certification. It has taken us so long to get it done it is just really sad. But, we had a great time. It was just in a pool in the back room of a Japanese hotel but it was so cool just to be able to breathe under water. This Saturday we are going to do the ocean dive #1, then the following week another ocean dive and we will be done. There are a few places that we are planning on vacationing to in the remaining time we have here so it will be fun to be able to go on some dives there. I have a handful of leave so it should make the rest of our time really fun. The other day we went to this sunflower farm with some friends. It had been raining the day before so it was pretty wet and muddy, but, it was as pretty as sunflowers can be. I am not a huge fan. I had a hard time getting the flowers to look at me.
I had some fun taking some pictures of the bees. 
Subscribe: 


Love the sunflowers looking away in the second pic. Great shots.
Scuba sounds like fun. Will always kick myself for not taking advantage of free scuba classes when I was working for Sport Chalet.